Ã¢â‚¬Å“A bridge across cultures and support for academic quest of the younger generation Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Our Experienced education counsellors are prepared to advise students on courses and career opportunities outside India, as per their educational background, interests, aptitude and aspirations.
Your Study, Your future, our priority appropriately reflects our attitude and approach when providing services for students, their parents and our education partners.
For students choosing to study overseas, we ensure to work with education providers who offer a high standard of academic achievement and student support.
Complete in-depth counselling on one to one basis for perspective students to chart out their career abroad, right from institution selection Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Ã¢â‚¬Å“One stop service centre Ã¢â‚¬Å“ for
- Career Counselling
- Course Selection
- Admission guidance
- Visa Assistance
- Travel assistance
- Forex Assistance
Having a broad network with education providers, we are able to suggest a wide range of study options and programs to meet the studentÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s need.
Why choose Foreign Horizons
- Has experience to provide professional consulting services for students wish to study abroad.
- Has been working closely with reputed universities and colleges.
- Has Close contact and regular with the institutes training sessions which ensures Foreign Horizons is equipped with updated course information, application requirements and procedures. Our team is, therefore ready to handle student application effectively and efficiently.
- The office is located in the heart of the city, thus making is approachable from every aspect.
- One-stop services are tailored, therefore meeting the needs of students and their parents in different aspect.
- Foreign Horizons is well recognized for its reliability, professional service and team of experienced professionals. Highly regarded within the industry by educational institutions, students and parents alike.
About Canada - It is the largest country according to area calculated or is a sovereign state in
north part of America. It has largest economic country ranking above the western European
nations as well as the US. Some of its well-known provinces are Vancouver, Toronto. It is also
known for beautiful places as it is surrounded by rocks or has shopping places.
After getting influenced by these things, you are now definitely thinking of to visit this place. But if you are Indian then you need to get VISA in order to stay or visit this place. An individual can get a visa in three ways.
- Student VISA - If you are a student then it is worth to get a student visa. Since Canada is also a place of education and many Indians are getting education owing its collaboration of education with technology. If a student is thinking to study in Canada then they need to pass first IELTS exam and also need to score 6.5 bands overall along each module should carry 6.0 bands. After qualifying this exam, chances to get student visa are more. Along this, a student gets 20 hours in a week so they also get a chance to earn simultaneously as well.
- Tourist VISA - if an individual is thinking of to visit that place or want to meet his or her mates or relatives then this could be easily accomplished by getting a tourist visa. You can get this visa in just 5-10 day as per said situations.
- Permanent VISA - The process of getting PR is very easy but along this you need to fulfill few conditions. A student can easily get PR but he or she needs to join 3 years course there. A person having 3 years of experience can directly apply for PR as well and can stay there.
Australia is a country which is surrounded by pacific & Indian oceans. Some of its major cities
are Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Pert etc. Some well know places of Australia province are
Great Barrier Reef, Sydney opera house as well as unique animal species incorporating duck-
billed platypuses & kangaroos.
Off course, after getting to know these beautiful places you definitely thinking to visit or stay there. But you need to know few things in order to get a visa which first steps to do things there.
- Student VISA - By getting this, you are permitted to study as well as work. But you need to be over 16 in order to get VISA. A student visa is associated with language, professional or undergraduate courses. But visa is approved only if combined with accredited course provided by the school of Australia. For visa, it costs you around $535 which is payable by only credit cards. You can also work for 20 hours in a week but during the joining of course.
- Tourist VISA - It is only meant for tourism purposes. It allows the individuals to visit Australia for a recreation or holiday or to visit mates or family for a stay up to 3-12 months. It is also used for other short-term non-work purposes. All passport holders can easily apply this.
- PR - It is a non-citizen who is the holder of a permanent visa. A person permanent visa can live, work or study without restriction in Australia. They can get more benefits by getting the PR in Australia.
New Zealand is a country located in the southwestern Pacific Ocean which consists of 2 main
islands Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Glaciation & Volcanos. Its capital is Wellington. It is also known for its exotic
locations or beautiful places. Many people from all the regions come here to study or work as it
has a largest economic country.
If planning to go New Zealand then you need to get the first visa and they are provided as per needs. Here are the lists below to get a visa.
- Student VISA - You can get study visa in New Zealand for a specified time in a particular institution for a maximum of 4 years. You can study in New Zealand as a full-time student or part-time student. One benefit to study in New Zealand is that you can earn here along with the study. You get 20 hours in a week and may earn as well. In order to study, you need to first pass IELTS exam with an overall band of 5.0.
- Tourist VISA - If you planning to visit New Zealand or intend to stay temporarily there then tourist visa is the best option for you. You are not allowed to study or work here. You can stay in New Zealand for a period of 9 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 18 months. But for this, you need to fulfill some requirements.
- PR - You are eligible for PR if you have held a resident visa for 2 years but without interruption. You are also live in New Zealand permanently under two categories such as skilled migrant or work to residence visa.
Nowadays, it has been observed that student or other folks are moving towards the UK for study
facts or other things. The main reason for this is that it is the largest country along with advanced
techniques or work opportunities. It also has a strong currency. Many people trying to settle there
but they need to find out a little way in order to catch up the opportunities.
UK visa which you can get with ease if you fulfill the few conditions as well as passed the IELTS exam which is its primary condition in order to get a student visa to study in the UK.
- Student VISA - You can get student VISA in the UK only after passing IELTS exam scored 6.5 bands. Depending upon the ages, the student visa has been categorized and according to which the period to stay there for study may vary. If you get admission in the UK school you also get the permission to work for at least 20 hours in a week. So the student gets the opportunity to earn there and can bear their expenses to stay there.
- Tourist VISA - if your purpose of visiting UK is something else besides study, then you have chances to get a tourist visa there. Some reasons are leisure, business or medical treatment etc. These are short term visa and provide you 9-18 months to stay there.
- PR - You are eligible for in PR in the UK if you are staying in the UK for at least 5 years there continuously. Along that, you need to fulfill few conditions in order to get the PR.